Step 1 – Start Your Blog
First we need to create you a blog
Go ahead and watch the video below and see where you should create your blog.
When you sign up through our link above, you will get the following:
- Over $1000 worth in blog design and development
- a premium Genesis theme (normally $129)
- Premium Plugins – Security, SEO, Page Builder, Content Upgrade, Elementor Pro, Tutor LMS, etc.. (normally $899+)
- Pre-installed premium theme and make it look like the demo
- Pre-installed basic setup of pages like About, Home, Services, Contact, Blog, Legal Pages, etc.
- The BEST pricing available for PropelSite
- Automatic install of the correct version of WordPress
- Automatic install of the chosen premium theme and tools
Just make sure to click through our link to sign up for your hosting so we can easily find your blog and provide you these bonuses. After you have signed up for your new blog, send an email to email@example.com to get access to further training.
Important: Here's What Every Aspiring/Beginner Blogger Needs To Know About Starting a Blog
We are more than happy now and excited to walk you through the exact process that thousands of people have used to start a successful blog.
Since we started 30 day blog challenge, thousands of people signed up and the results are incredible! This stuff works.
But, with that being said, you will need to spend some time.
ANSWER ‘WHY ?'
WHY SHOULD YOU START A BLOG ?
Diving into something new (especially if you’re not quite sure how to start) can be daunting and intimidating, but rest assured, we are here to help you with your journey. Aside from simply saying “I want to make money blogging”, We think it's safe to say: We all want one or more of the following.
- To blog as a hobby and to have fun
- To help others with our experiences and ideas
- To be heard and appreciated
- To be a part of the community and connect with like minded people
- To learn new things in blogging as well as the subjects we blog about
- To build a business on its own or help build a business
- To pursue an opportunity like consulting, a book deal, paid writing gig etc ..
We want you to think through this clearly and understand why you want to start a blog.
Now take a second, and say it to yourself – “I am committed to starting a blog that I am proud of”.
CHOOSE YOUR BLOGGING NICHE
Starting a blog can be exciting but the process can also be time-consuming and overwhelming. This is especially true if you are struggling to choose a niche that you enjoy and can also make you money as your blog progresses.
Fortunately, you don’t need to choose profitability or passion. Instead, you can combine the two when choosing a blogging niche, and create an online business that earns you money while also fueling your creative fire.
Yes, your blog can be about anything and/or everything. It’s entirely up to you.
You can monetize any type of blog too, so do not let that fear hold you back. There are many, many ways to monetize blogs, even the most unique ones!
CREATE A LIST OF INTERESTS
Since we’ve already identified that passion will play a large role in your blog’s success, it’s important to choose a topic that really interests you. Moreover, listing all of your interests can help you come up with some unique and low-competition niche ideas.
Some people might have a long list of interests, while others have a fairly short one. Either way, you might be surprised once you get started. Here are just some of the many interests that could be worth blogging about:
So, how should you go about creating your own list of interests? While you can certainly take a few ideas from the example above, you can also ask yourself some questions:
- What do I enjoy doing in my free time?
- Am I the go-to person in my circle of friends for a specific topic?
- What subject can I talk about for hours?
NARROW YOUR LIST OF TOPICS
Unfortunately, not all interests align themselves with profit. However, with a bit of creativity, you can come up with a few ideas on which to build.
For ex: Fried Dandelions is an excellent example of how to narrow your list of topics to create a profitable niche. The creator combines two passions (being a mom and eating a vegan diet) that work together nicely. She uses affiliate marketing to earn the bulk of her site’s income.
A narrower scope should also make it easier to become a niche leader. There will likely be less competition, making you more visible in search and on social media.
Conversely, it’s also possible to get too narrow when choosing a niche. There may simply be too small of an audience to make it worthwhile. It can also be a struggle to create relevant content in the long run.
We’ve got a few tips to make sure you strike the right balance:
- Choose a unique angle. It doesn’t have to be a completely unique topic, but you should be able to bring a fresh approach to it. To see what’s already out there and possibly get some inspiration, you can try entering your proposed topic along with the word ‘blog’ in search engines.
- Try combining interests. You could combine two, or even three, semi-related interests to create a unique niche, like Fried Dandelions.
- Think about a target audience. Always think about who would be interested in your niche and if there are enough of those people to make it profitable.
Ideally, at the end of this step, you’ll have a shortlist of potential ideas that you’ll eventually narrow down to one.
START YOUR BLOG
Starting your own blog and running your own blog is a great way to make long-term passive income. That's what a lot of people don't realize, once you get it going you literally can make money while you sleep, rather than going to a job where you get paid by the hour.
Now it's not a ‘get rich quick scheme'. Please don't think you're going to make $20,000 this month. It's going to take a lot of time and effort to reach that level.
The thought behind the challenge, however, is to show, just how easy it is to get started, and make a little extra income. Continue running your blog after the challenge and you could be making many times that after a few months!
Now before we can get started on making any money, we, of course, need to create you a blog first. There are many places to get one, and some of them are free as well. But let's talk quickly about free blogs and why we absolutely do not recommend them.
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT CHOOSE A FREE BLOG SERVICE
- it's almost impossible to get good search engine rankings directly to your blog since they all feed through the main blog hosts like blogger.com.
- Support for free blogs is virtually non-existent. So if you have any issues, or need help, its going to be really hard to get assistance, if you're not that tech-savvy yourself.
- a free blog-service won't allow you to run ads. Now they will run THEIR ads on your blog, but you can't run your own – and often they won’t let you use affiliate links, so it makes it really difficult to monetize your blog that way.
- But perhaps most importantly, a free blog service can shut down your blog at any time which happens more than you think. I know someone who lost almost three years of invested time and effort simply because their free blog host didn’t like something they said in a post.
So as far as choosing a blog host, we highly recommend getting a managed WordPress hosting, as it's by far the best long-term solution for running a successful blog.
CHOOSE A BLOG HOST FOR LONG-TERM SUCCESS
Now again, there are tons of different hosting providers out there, but if you want the absolute best value, we recommend PropelSite. Not only it is one of the best hosting services you can get, but also what we base this whole challenge on.
PropelSite is a high-performance hosting solution for WordPress which is the blogging platform that we are going to use to build your blog.
There is an exclusive offer just for you 30 day blog challengers going through the course here and in order to get access to that, all you have to do is to, click on the “start your blog” button below or go to 30dayblogchallenge.com/PropelSite and you will have access to this exclusive offer.
Another really great feature with propelsite, is that you get over thousand dollars worth of blog design and development for FREE, and you can use it to make your blog stand out, and really kick start the success of your blog.
You are investing to build your blog and It is pretty much necessary in order to start blogging on a successful level.
So! Let's go ahead and get your blog started. Click the “Start A Blog” button below and it will open a new window that will take you directly to PropelSite and you can see the exclusive offer for 30 day blog challengers.
15 MINUTE BLOG SETUP GUIDE WITH SCREENSHOTS
1: Open PropelSite In A New Window
Alright, let’s get started!
Click on the link above and when you get to PropelSite, Click on the ‘Get Started Now' button.
2: Choose A Starter Site
The next step is to select a design for your blog that suits your personal needs best.
There are few starter blogs available here. All these blogs are built on premium themes and loaded with premium tools to make it fully functional.
You can click on view demo to see how your blog looks on different devices, and when you are ready, click on the launch site to get started.
3. Choose Your Service Plan
You will then get to choose a plan for your blog. There are a few plans here available.
But I would recommend the Bootstrap Plan.
you will be paying for something very important ,which is a premium genesis theme and by starting with a high converting blog design, all our students see an increase in their visitors, leads and sales.
Other hosting providers often charge hundreds of dollars separately for blog design and installation and this is included in your Bootstrap plan.
Other important features like blog backups, Search engine optimization, blog security, visual page builders are also included in your plan and this can cost you upwards of thousand dollars to get it installed and working.
There are a few options available here. So I want to talk about this really quick.
You can choose a different account plan based on how long you go for. Obviously the longer you go, the cheaper it will be. So maybe the monthly plan at $49 makes sense for you here as you are just starting out and you can build your blog first before investing further.
So click select for Bootstrap.
4: Create an Account
Next no matter what plan you chose, you will end up here where you will create your Propelsite account. Fill out the form with your personal details in order to create an account.
So you can see for the first month, a total of $49 at the current price point and that's a pretty good damn deal when you think about it.
It's a whole website and a blog with premium design and tools that are worth more than a thousand dollars, and it's going to be up and running for less than $50.
So thats a good deal for you. Keep going and fill out your payment information there, read the agreement, and hit submit.
SEND ME YOUR DETAILS
After completing this step, email me your PropelSite URL to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can get you started with the challenge and go through any issues you may have before starting the challenge.
Once you have completed creating your blog, please answer this question…
What are you hoping to create by joining the challenge?
I like to put a “face” to the challengers and help you achieve your goals.
So, to recap…
1. Start Your Blog with PropelSite — so you can get started with blogging the right way.
2. Email me your PropelSite URL — so you can get the exclusive challenge training.
I can’t wait to be standing at the finish line with you.
Your greatness is calling and the world is waiting for you to shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most asked questions we receive.
I already have a blog, can I still take the challenge?
Yes of course! You would however either need to migrate your blog to PropelSite (Can easily be done), or simply start a new one for this challenge.
Do I really need PropelSite?
Unfortunately for this program yes. With PropelSite we can promise a bulletproof model for making a successful blog, as all the tools you would need are already included in their hosting solution. All daily instructions and blog-setup are also based on that specific platform.
Does this cost anything?
You still need a hosting account with PropelSite to build your own blog. Most challengers choose the 1-month Bluestrap plan at $49/month which includes over $1000+ in blog design and development. All you need is this hosting account and you're good to go.